Friday, November 30, 2007

Decision made

Having given the 'kiss of death' to Ming Campbell with my last post I have refrained from comment on the Liberal democrat leadership election. I had hoped that Vince Cable would stand and he would have almost certainly have got my first preference vote. Unfortunately he decided against it but has certainly done an excellent job as temporary leader.

The choice between Nick Clegg and Chris Huhne has been extremely difficult and I have changed my preference several times whilst following the campaign on TV and via Lib Dem blogs. In the end Chris Huhne has edged it for me for his ability to work harder and get noticed. Whoever wins I hope they then work closely together because for me their undoubted talents compliment one another.

Clearly we have more talent in the party now than I can ever remember. We must now make this count and avoid coming across as 'a one man band' as we have done in the past to those with limited interest in politics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Onlinefocus Team said...

I'm still thinking.....

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home